Yes, dear Batey, I shall certainly be joining you at Livebait. Who else is going to join us?
As to Carmina Burana, you did realise, didn't you, that it wasn't Kerry on the blog but me? We occasionally share this computer and it seems I was using the blog with her log-on. I shall certainly book for that performance, my dear.
As you say, lots of little outings suggested for members of our group so if you're interested, tell us. My little man from the Tourist Centre has sent booklets on the various walks so shall distribute at next meeting and you can determine which, if any, you would like to go on.
1 comment:
Excellent darling! So that's 2 of us at least for Livebait (only one having read the book - t'will be a short discussion!)
Ah ha - a case of mistaken identity! So you're the Orff fan and not Kerry? I'll tell you what Simon said about it when we meet (not appropriate for posting here I may add!)
Shall I make enquiries at the museum about the talk on March 7th? Though I seem to think you can't make Wednesdays. It seems to be free, but we may have to book places nevertheless.
Batey
x
Post a Comment