Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ta Da

Hello bloggers , it's meeee

Well at last I've made it to the blog!!

The next book group will be on Thursday October 11th at Jem & I, Didsbury ( will do directions on a later posting) The book is Taken for a Ride by Neil Rowlands.
Speak soon , bye for now folks !!!

8 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Great news Jean - it is Jean, isn't it???

It's a pain to get started but now you've got the hang of it, you can comment on Dulcie's blog, too! and Jonathan's if you feel inclined, as there are links to both blogs from Bookdiaries.

Am looking forward to "Jem & I" very much as have had good reviews from people who have been there.

Does anyone apart from Andrea require a lift from town to Didsbury? (Are you still reading this blog, Lorraine, Erica?) Let us know and we can sort something out.

Nanny x

Jonathan said...

I'll cadge a lift if there' one on offer please. J x

Jonathan said...

P.S. See the menu at jemandirestaurant.co.uk

Ginger said...

As I work out of town in Radcliffe, I would have to get into town after work before picking up a lift to Didsbury. I then have to get home again to Bury, so I am not sure that the Didsbury meeting is going to work for me. I have not left the group though I swear! Did someone mention cocktails in November? As long as it is in town, I will aim for that one. Still plodding along with my driving lessons (Lorraine - how are you doing?). I am a danger to parked cars, but otherwise not doing too bad.

Ginger said...

As I work out of town in Radcliffe, I would have to get into town after work before picking up a lift to Didsbury. I then have to get home again to Bury, so I am not sure that the Didsbury meeting is going to work for me. I have not left the group though I swear! Did someone mention cocktails in November? As long as it is in town, I will aim for that one. Still plodding along with my driving lessons (Lorraine - how are you doing?). I am a danger to parked cars, but otherwise not doing too bad.

Batey said...

Jem & I is excellent, I've been there a few times - so sorry I can't join you. Just watch the parking - its very tight (good job Ginger isn't around!)

Batey

x

Batey said...

p.s. well done Jean!!

xx

Bloggerhead said...

Hello lads and lasses sorry can't come Thursday is Singing night and only a little time to the competition in Ireland. Could do 10 December and would eat Indian food every day if I could get away with it!

Have fun at Jem and I

xx