OK, Room is booked for 1830 on Thursday in the name of Jonathan Lewis (that's me). I suggest we meet in their bar first. I have the following on my list - Nanny, Steve, Jane, Andrea, Kate, Lisa, Julia, Batey & me, There is a charge if too many of you don't turn up and we don't adjust the figures with at least 24 hours notice. You have been warned. Other than that looking forward to seeing you all. J x
2 comments:
Thanks Jonathan! Looking foward to it...
Batey
x
Hello, Young Batey. Am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, and the others, of course. Is the new lady, Ana, not coming along to this one? Is the other new lady Katherine not coming either?
Oh dear, have we frightened them off?
I know Erica is busy and can't make this month but let's hope she can make it - and Dulcie - to our September meeting. Speaking of whom, check out her blog! It's very difficult to comment on it though.
Nanny x
Post a Comment