Sorry Jane - can't make the 8th. Have sent email to rest of group to spur them on to reply to you as some of them don't always read the blog; heresy, I know.
Have a good evening - perhaps Jonathan will post the report in due course?
I can tell it's not quite Freshers' Week, Young Batey, judging by the multitude of pikkies! All most amusing so keep them coming.
Hmm - Monday is bad for me (usually incoherent after the first-day-of-the-working-week). Wedesday is bad for Ana (who does exist! Honest...) Tuesdays and Wednesdays are bad for Nanny. Looks like Thursdays are the best bet. How does that suite Lil and Jonathan? How about the silent Darth????
6 comments:
So far the it just me Jonathan and batey signed up for russian evening at St petersburg ...niet?
Sorry Jane - can't make the 8th. Have sent email to rest of group to spur them on to reply to you as some of them don't always read the blog; heresy, I know.
Have a good evening - perhaps Jonathan will post the report in due course?
I can tell it's not quite Freshers' Week, Young Batey, judging by the multitude of pikkies! All most amusing so keep them coming.
Nanny x
You mean you're not picking up the hint of hysteria in all this???
Ana has emailed and said she may/may not go to her evening swimming lesson on Wednesday, so better not to count her in for now.
If there's only 3 of us (small and perfectly formed group if I may add)do we want to postpone???
Batey
xx
p.s don't you just love the look of sheer terror on the puppy's face??
Doh...three for tea..we should cancel
Any ideas for more favourable date?
Hmm - Monday is bad for me (usually incoherent after the first-day-of-the-working-week). Wedesday is bad for Ana (who does exist! Honest...) Tuesdays and Wednesdays are bad for Nanny. Looks like Thursdays are the best bet. How does that suite Lil and Jonathan? How about the silent Darth????
Batey
xx
Thursdays are normally good for me providing I have enough notice. J x
Post a Comment