Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Next Monday 18th at Abode
Just to let you know I have to work in Liverpool on Monday afternoon and will drive over to Manchester when the meetings are over so may be a bit late. Why are library/information people invisible when big changes are being planned till a few weeks before the actual event, at which point the balloon goes up and there is a mad frantic rush to get things done. We have been given no lead time at all on this project, hence rounds of panic last minute meetings. I am sooooo cross but keep counting to 10, finding extra wells of patience and thinking of that golden retirement so tantalisingly close. Hope to join you as soon as I can get to Manchester next Monday evening. Jewels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll be at Abode too. Looking forward to it!
Batey
x
I'm hoping to be there too but there's not a chance I'll have read the book...! J x
Me too. No,I've read the book - I mean I'll be there to discuss.
Is anyone else having a struggle getting The Invisible Man?? Have you seen him at your library? Oh no, silly me - he's invisible, isn't he?
Post a Comment