Sunday, May 13, 2012

It all started with a button

It was large, red and shiny, all things which appealed to George.  He knew it wasn't his.  He knew he shouldn't play with it.  In fact, he knew he shouldn't be anywhere near such a button, and if he hadn't been so naughty, he would never have even seen it.  But there it was in front of him, begging to be pushed.
 
What comes next, ladies?  I haven't a clue.

4 comments:

Ms Tiramisu said...

I trust your [painkilling]drugs are still working!

Ms Tiramisu said...

I trust your [painkilling] drugs are still working!

Ms Tiramisu said...

Ha ha,looks i'm on medication,but i didn't think i'd successfully posted!!

Batey said...

OK - here is the start of my magnum opus:-

It all started with a button. At least I think it was a button. It might have been an earring. Something small and shiny. We’re all born with the magpie instinct in us aren’t we? If it glitters and twinkles in the light, pick it up. Put it in your pocket.

I’ve no idea what happened to the little shiny something but I do remember mum’s reaction to its loss. She went ballistic. Maybe it was an earring? Whatever it was I said nothing. Well I was only about four years old or so. Not really old enough to know what I was doing was wrong. But I do remember mum’s reaction which should have told me something.


Batey

x